Water Tech Pool Blaster Max Review
It is always easy to cut the negativities out of our dreams.
Like, when you dream of purchasing a seaside room, you do not think of the pile of dirt your room catches with the windy air!
Similarly, when you purchase and set up your above ground swimming pool, you think less about the amount of underwater debris it collects over the months after a repeated number of usages by you and your family members or friends.
Purchasing a Water Tech Pool Blaster Max along with your above ground pool can make your life worry less and hassle-free.
Water Tech Pool Blaster Max is a hi-flow vacuum motor which has a built-in hanging storage notch, and which comes with quick release telescopic pole connector.
Its clip-on wheels and clip-on brushes add extra attraction when compared to other pool or spa cleaners in the Amazon market.
The fully illustrated and descriptive manual (especially the “dos and don’ts” list) of Water Tech Pool Blaster does not keep any stone unturned for the people to understand the activities, compatibility and the detailed way of working.
The one-year unlimited warranty for this product is also a very attractive feature of this product. The accessories are covered under warranty for 90 days only, though.
According to authentic user reviews in Amazon’s official website, this product is durable since it has a very robust built, and it does not really require any replacement of parts, and the possibility of damage is also very minuscule in this case.
But it seems sometimes problematic to clean the pool debris and dirt with the help of this product as there is no certainty that it would be able to put a proper amount of suction power to pull the pebbles’ and debris’ total weight above from your above ground swimming pool.
The working voltage of this product also dwindles between a wide range where the fluctuation can cause not doing proper work at all.
This item is generally bought with two subsidiary accessory products named Pool Blaster Max Sand (you can buy it by clicking here) and Slit Filter Bag and Water Tech Micro Filter Bags (buy it by clicking here).
This particular post discusses the key features of this product, cautions to use this product and user rating for this product with detailed points.
Features of Water Tech Pool Blaster Max Li Pool and Spa Cleaner
- This is a hi-flow vacuum motor.
- It has a built-in hanging storage notch.
- This product comes with quick release telescopic pole connector.
- It possesses clip-on wheels for concrete and granite pools.
- It also possesses clip-on brushes for vinyl lined pools.
- It is a dent, ding, and fade-proof, has the lightweight body, and also has built-in hanging storage notch.
- It is compatible with usage with only Water tech accessories and filters.
- Pool Blaster Max works on any surface – concrete, tile, vinyl or fiberglass.
- Pool Blaster Max’s internal pump makes it super powerful vacuum system which is free of hoses, external pumps or electrical cords. It enables this product to operate completely free of any connection to the main filter system.
- It usually attaches to any pool pole for extended cleaning or it can be used as a hand-held spot cleaner.
- It is enthusiastic with extra power for deep cleaning with its super high flow pump located in the machine.
- The suction of Pool Blaster Max lasts longer as the bag holds more dirt and debris tackling the largest of messes in the pool.
- The most effective way there is to clean a pool or a spa.
- It comes with an easy empty bag so hands do not touch the dirt.
- This product is wall mountable for grabbing and goes for convenience.
- This product comes with a complete manual with full instructions regarding the usage of it.
- This cleaner is designed for underwater use in swimming pools or spas only. It is not an all-purpose vacuum cleaner.
- It comes with an unlimited warranty of 1 whole year. Included accessories are covered by a limited warranty for a period of 90 days from the original date of purchase of this product.
- Original dimension: 20 inches x 6 inches x 7.2 inches.
- Item weight: 5.5 pounds; Shipping weight: 7.1 pounds.
Cautions to Use
- This product is not intended for commercial use.
- You should never leave your cleaner plugged in during long term storage, and maximum charging should not exceed 24 hours.
- For best results, use the charger in locations where temperatures hover between 50 degrees Fahrenheit (10-degrees Centigrade) and 100 degrees Fahrenheit (37.7-degree Centigrade).
- This product should not come in contact with the children; especially their skin and eyes should be protected if they come in contact with it. Please keep the cleaner and its accessories out of reach of children. Keep hair, loose-fitting clothing, and all body parts away from openings and moving parts of this cleaner.
- Before using it in water, always remove the charging adapter. Turn unit “on” first, then use it in water. Never leave your cleaner in the water when it is “off” or when it has run out of power.
- You should remove and clean the filter bag following each usage. Please do not scrub the bag against itself while rinsing it.
- Submerge the cleaner in water immediately after turning the unit “on” to prevent damage to the seal on the motor shaft. Failure to do so will shorten the life of the water seal and/ or void the warranty.
- Store cleaner in a clean and dry place. Do not store in direct sunlight or expose to extreme temperatures.
- Avoid picking up sharp objects as they may damage the filter.
- Keep all openings on the cleaner free of debris which may reduce water flow.
- Do not place the cleaner or charger on or near hot surfaces.
- Never carry the charger by its cord, or disconnect it from an outlet by pulling on the cord.
- Always clean the nose cap and filter bag before storing. This is an instruction for long term storage. Always store and charge your cleaner in a cool, dry indoor shelter. Recharge the cleaner for 4 hours after each month of inactivity.
- Do not use or store the charger outdoors. Charge your cleaner in a clean, dry place and only with the charger provided. Do not use a charger supplied with any other appliance.
Users’ Review in Amazon’s Official Website:
This product has received 3.7 out of 5 stars in Amazon’s official website.
Most of the users who have used it, have given it either 3 stars or 4 stars because they have become satisfied with its usage and service.
Some of them has pointed out that even though according to data plate on the charger the output voltage is 10 Volts and the input voltage ranges from 110 Volts to 240 Volts, in reality, this range is not valid, and it fluctuates.
Sometimes, in this range, the output voltage is not strong enough to pick up the debris and pebbles from the above ground swimming pools.
Simply put, if you do not want to experiment with the working quality of a cleaner, then please refrain from choosing this product.
It is well guessed from the customers’ reviews that even though this product has good durability and sound robustness, it does not actually help to clean removing the dirt and debris from the pool if not maintained and used accurately.