SmartPool NiteLighter™ 100-Watt Underwater Light Review
The Smart Pool 100-Watt Underwater Light is another good product to have hit the shelves in the market and it has already stirred up quite a buzz in the market. The quality of the product is superb and as a customer, you will be happy using this product to the fullest.
The Uniqueness of the SmartPool Light
There is no doubt that Intex comes on top of the list when you are looking for above ground pool lights underwater.
The light is a 100-watt halogen bulb with special reflector lenses. This means that you will get a very warm and bright light.
The features of Smart Pool 100-Watt for Above Ground Pools
The features of this product have made it one of the most popular products in recent times.
People who have above the ground pools in the house are buying this product in large numbers owing to its easy installation.
Experts have also stated that this product is worth spending money on. Let us now take a look at some of the features of this light.
- Very safe to use: There is no doubt that this product is very safe and can be installed very easily. In fact, you do not have to have any technical knowledge to install this.
- Power saver: The bulb runs on a 12 volt and it has its very own transformer and you can actually save a lot on electricity bills.
- Easy installation: The good news is that you do not have to carry out any drilling to install these lights. It is so easy that even young teenagers can install it within a few minutes. This will not interfere with the return line of your swimming pool.
- Useful accessories: The best thing is that you will get 3 colored lenses to alter the mood of the pool. The entire kit includes colored lenses, a transformer, and a 28 feet power cord.
- A standard product: This product is manufactured by following the standards laid down by the ETL.
- Price: This product may be a bit expensive but at the end of the day when you monitor the performance. You will realize that you have spent your money in the right place.
The Pros and Cons
This product has its set of ups and downs too but at the end of the day, it is totally up to you on how you want to use the product as per your benefit.
So let us look at how the light can benefit us and how we can work around the negatives.
- These lights can be installed at the bottom and sides of above the ground pools. If your pool has added features like a fountain or a waterfall then you can use these lights to enhance the atmosphere of the pool
- These lights are capable of illuminating the whole pool
- These lights are not that expensive, in fact, you will come across many online sellers that offer fabulous discounts
- The bulbs are gaining a tremendous amount of popularity as they are very efficient in using electricity
- This product has good longevity and high durability so they last much longer than the usual incandescent and fluorescent bulbs
Certain customers have complained that this light does not last very long at all, but the longevity of a product depends on the way it is used.
If you do face the slightest problem then get in touch with the company, do not wait for the problem to aggravate!!
All these products have one thing in common that of quality and there are no doubts about it. We have reviewed the best in class pool lights exhaustively.
This is very true that all these products are truly a class apart from many of above ground pool light.
Hope we have provided valuable insights into each product we reviewed and will finally help you to make an informed decision before you shell your money into one.
Let us know how you liked the Best Underwater Above Ground Pool Light Reviews through the comments section.
Also, do like us on our Facebook page if you really like us.