Intex Pool Pump Reviews
If you are having a hard time keeping the water clean in your above ground swimming pool, then you will be happy to know that you are not the only person as there are many like you who have a real tough time.
However, with the advent of Intex above ground pool pumps, this predicament has been long taken care of. That is very true as this company delivers what it claims and this has resulted in it being one of the leaders in this category.
In fact with products like Intex Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump, they have revolutionized the market with innovativeness and technology.
For this, we have formatted a list of the best of Intex products as part of the most popular Intex Above Ground Pool Pump Reviews campaign.
1. Intex Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools, 2100 GPH Pump
The good thing is now you have Intex Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools, 2100 GPH Pump to help you out in keeping your pool clean at all times.
This filter pump is top notch in terms of performance and as a customer, you will be more than just happy.
The uniqueness of Intex swimming pools pumps
The reason to buy this product is that it uses state of the art technology that facilitates better filtration of the water.
The sand filter in this pump is far more efficient than the usual cartridge filters found in other pumps. The maintenance is very low so you can save quite a bit of money.
The grains of sand in the filter lasts for a very long time so you are saved from frequent replacements. The good news is that this can be combined with the Saltwater system by Intex to get much better results.
Features of the Intex above ground pool pumps
Recent market reports have suggested that this pump has been selling out like hot cakes and has been giving the competitors a very hard time.
The features of this gadget are so impressive that people are simply mesmerized into buying this and luckily they have not expressed their regrets in doing so.
So let us look at some of the primary and important features of this wonderful product.
- A total power saver: Well we can raise our glasses to that as this pump operates on a 120 AC power, so you will be saving quite a bit of money there.
- 24-hour format timer: You will not have to be present when the filtration process is being carried out, all you can do is set the timer and you can attend to other chores in your house or get some beauty sleep.
- A fantastic valve with 6 different functions: The valve in this pump is the highlight amongst all the other features as it offers flexibility by being able to perform six different functions.
- Sand filter included: The sand filter comes with the pump and the filter is pretty tough so expect to use one for a long time but the sand grains have to be bought separately.
The pros and cons of using intex above ground pool pumps
Well, every product has plus points and a few minutes and this pump is no exception. It is up to you as to how you are going to get the best performance out of this pump in the long run.
Let us look at the pros and cons of using this product.
- Firstly this product is reasonable if not cheap so everybody can pretty much buy this product
- The pump is quite small and weighs about 39 pounds, which is manageable
- This pump is very simple to use and can be operated by everyone, even young teenagers can operate it without any problems
- The user manual is really helpful as it gives clear and simple instructions on how to get started with the pump
- The after sales service from the company is equally commendable
- The finishing of the product is high quality and there are no reports of manufacturing defects or flaws in the design of the product
Other than the usual complaints of malfunctioning of the product; there have been no serious complaints regarding the product. Customers have also said that the product appears really fragile but that would also mean that you have to be careful while using it.
2. Intex 120V Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump & Saltwater System CG-28679 with E.C.O. (Electrocatalytic Oxidation)
Experts have stated that the Intex 120V Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump & Saltwater System CG-28679 with E.C.O. (Electrocatalytic Oxidation) is the perfect product to keep your above ground pool clean at all times.
This Intex ultra frame pool Pump will help you keep the water in the pool very clean, always. Most people buy swimming pools but they do not bother about cleaning it, but to enjoy the pool you have to maintain a minimum amount of hygiene while using the pool.
You do not have to get worked up when it comes to this product as sand filters are really effective. This wonderful gadget has a good life so you can expect fantastic service for years to come.
The uniqueness of Intex above ground pool pumps
It is a fact that Intex has been around for many years and is known to incorporate state of the art technology when it comes to manufacturing the best above ground pool pumps.
The Intex 120V Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump & Saltwater System CG-28679 with E.C.O. (Electrocatalytic Oxidation) is no exception as it is very reasonably priced and its filters are very effective in keeping the water clean.
So the good thing is that you no longer have to depend on the expensive models as you are getting so much more in terms of performance from this pump. There is no doubt that as a customer you will be very satisfied.
When you look at the price do not think that it is substandard because it is not as expensive as the others. This pump is quite heavy duty in terms of performance.
The good thing is that this pump is quite lightweight and not very big. This pump is quite flexible and you can very accurately clean the water of your pool.
You also have the option of closing the unit after the filtering process is over.
This Intex pool pump is very user-friendly so even if you are a novice at this, do not feel afraid to give it a go. In fact, a lot of the users has even stated that this unit can be installed in less than 20 minutes and you do not need any technical know how to operate this.
If you are a fan of technology that provides plug and play well then this pump will sure make you smile a lot.
Features of the Intex 120V Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump & Saltwater System CG-28679 with E.C.O. (Electrocatalytic Oxidation)
The product has become a hot seller in the market and is outselling all the rivals by a huge margin simply because it has good features.
Let us take a look at the features so that you may understand what you are about to buy
- Perfect for above the ground pools: This pump is designed keeping in mind the above ground pools with 5000 gallons to 15,000-gallon capacity.
- Low energy consumption: The pump works on a 110-120V and it has a circuit interrupter in it too.
- Very powerful performance: The pump has a very powerful motor and so it is able to deliver swift performance. Moreover, the pump is practically noiseless.
- Good warranty: The product has a 24-month warranty which is good enough.
- High finishing: The quality of the product is simply outstanding and in fact, it is quite sturdy, so you can expect it to last for quite a few years.
The pros and cons of using the intex pool pump
A perfect product is a myth that shopkeepers want to sell you. Every product has its share of the defect and you can rest assured that this pump does not fall far behind.
However, you can always get the best out of any product by working around its defects.
- There is no other product in the market that can outdo this when it comes to cleaning up your above the ground pool effectively. As a user, you do not have to buy expensive water purifying chemicals and this pump also has a timer so it shuts off as soon as the process is complete. So you can save on electricity bills.
- Customers are extremely happy with the performance of the pump and also find the design and finishing very impressive.
- The filtration is super impressive and above all the pump is very easy to use and program.
Customers have often complained about malfunctions but there is no need to panic you can look up the troubleshooting on the manual or simply call the company as you can see that you will get a two year warranty.
There have been complaints of the pump being fragile which means you have to take better care.
Why should a customer buy this Intex pool pump
Simply switch on the pump and let it filter the water, in the meantime, you can attend to other household chore or even get some shut-eye.
No one likes to spend hours purifying water manually so simply switch the beautiful gadget on and let it do the cleaning. The entire process will take about four hours max and then you can get crystal clear water in your pool.
3. INTEX 1500 GPH Easy Set Swimming Pool Filter Pump with Timer
There is no doubt that above ground metal pools require an above ground pool pump and filter to heat and filter the water.
The whole purpose of this review is to prevent you from buying the wrong pump that can have disastrous results instead of good.
The INTEX 1500 GPH Easy Set Swimming Pool Filter Pump with Timer does not disappoint in any way. In fact, it has turned out to be the most sought after in the market right now.
This neat gadget packs in a powerful performance that will make you one happy customer. Intex has been in the business for decades and manufactures a whole bunch of items related to swimming pools and above ground pool pump and the filter is one of them.
The features of the above ground pool pump and filter from Intex
Recent sales statistics have revealed that this gadget is a top seller on Amazon and people are buying it like a frenzy.
There is no denying that this pump and filter has certain features that have made it one of the most sought after product in the market.
So let us look at some of the features of this above ground pool pump and filter.
- Tremendous capacity: The filter packs in a powerful performance and has the capacity to filter out about 1500 gallons of water every hour. So it is evident that the filtering process can be carried out within a short time.
- Compatible with most above ground pools: The good news is that this can be used with most above the ground pools such as ellipse oval pools, Set TM pools and rectangular pools from Intex and other manufacturers.
- Strong hoses included with the pump: Yes that is correct folks! you will receive strong hoses with the pool so that you can connect with the pump easily. The inner diameter of the hose is 1.5”
- Very easy maintenance: The pump has a valve that flushes out any sediment and thus helps to maintain without any problem.
- The pump comes with reliable cartridges: The cartridges used in the pump are very reliable and you need to replace them every two weeks.
The pros and cons of the above ground pool pump and filter
Now you must know that there is nothing called a perfect product because every single product has its share of positives and negatives and this gadget is no exception.
However, it is up to us to work around the negatives and use this product for our benefit.
- This product is considered to be a great upgrade from the previous models as it is very easy to use, has more power and a timer. The hoses come with shut offs so you will not get soaked when you are changing the filters. In fact, you can buy this from the official website of Intex at a reasonable price. Simply hook it up to a salt water system and enjoy its flawless performance.
- The filter is so good that it is able to pick up all the sediment from the pool giving you crystal water at all times. The timer on the pump is supposed to be very good, you can set a timer and every day the pump will start up at the same time.
- This pump is not expensive and the cartridges need to be changed every fortnight
- The pump has a two-year warranty.
Some of the customers have often complained about the pump refusing to work after a certain time, well the life of a product depends heavily on the way it is used.
In case of any problems get in touch with the company right away. There have been complaints of the timer not working.
Intex 28633EG Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools, 2500 GPH Pump Flow Rate, 110-120V with GFCI
|Binding||Lawn & Patio|
|Is Adult Product||0|
|Item Part Number||28633EG|
|Manufacturer Minimum Age||120|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Product Group||Lawn & Patio|
|Product Type Name||OUTDOOR_LIVING|
|Title||Intex 28633EG Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools, 2500 GPH Pump Flow Rate, 110-120V with GFCI|
From a reasonable price tag, good performance to easy maintenance you can have it all with Intex products.
The best part about this brand is that over the years it has tried to address almost all concerns for which it has designed Intex Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump especially for those who constantly are struggling with cleaning and replacing of cartridge filters.
It really saves you money and frustration in the long term. This is why we have tried our best to compile a list of a lot more in our Above Ground Pool Supplies section.
It has to be mentioned that sand filter cleans the pool water many times better than a cartridge filter. Yes for a couple of products investing in a quality adapter may be recommended, but you are free to make a choice! On the whole, it has to be stated that what more can you expect from an above ground pool pump.
This is a brand that has led from the front with advanced technology and out of the box thinking.
Feel free to read and let us know if you want to know more about Intex pool pump or any other pump.
Well, this is a complete Intex Above Ground Pool Pump Reviews do like our page on Facebook.